Membership in the Topeka Bar Association
The membership application is available here in an interactive format. Just fill it out using acrobat, print, and mail it with your payment to the TBA office.
To download the membership application, click here
To download the membership brochure, click here
- Monthly Membership Meetings with Programs and CLEs
- Monthly Newsletter - TBA Briefings
- Membership Directory with member photos
- Social/Networking Events
- CLEs throughout the year
- Golf Tournaments
- Annual Turkey Shoot
- Annual Meeting
- Government Attorneys and Young Lawyers Sections
- This will give you a chance to meet other attorneys right in your area, so that when you need help with something or advice on a case, you will know exactly who can help you.
To learn more about the association, you can download the membership brochure by clicking here.
The Topeka Bar Association membership year runs from April 1 to March 31.
Any lawyer or member of the judiciary in good standing as a member of the bar of a state, territory or possession of the United States, and who is a resident of, or offices in the Kansas Counties of Shawnee, Jackson, Jefferson, Wabaunsee, or Osage may become an active member of the Association by paying annual dues.
Dues are divided up into different sections.
|Members - $75
||Lawyers or Judges in Public Service - $56.25
|Lawyers Admitted to the Bar 5 years or
Less - $50
|Lawyers or Judges in Public Service Admitted to the Bar 5 years or Less - $37.50
|Honorary Members (granted this status by the TBA Board of Directors) - No Charge
||Newly Admitted Attorneys or Third Year Law Students - No Charge for First year of membership