The TBA Young Lawyer's Division is accepting applications for its Annual Scholarship.
To be considered for the TBA Young Lawyers Division Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a law student at an accredited school of law within the State of Kansas graduating within the current academic year (2016-2017).
- Anticipate applying to sit for the Kansas Bar Examination in 2017.
- Demonstrate a desire to practice law in Topeka, Kansas
- Display excellence in academic merit, community service, and moral character.
- Be a student member of the Topeka Bar Association (No membership fees! An application can be obtained at here.)
- Complete and timely submit the attached application.
Applications are due to Tiffany Fisher at the Topeka Bar Association - 534 S. Kansas Ave., Suite 1130, Topeka, Kansas 66603, no later than Friday, May 26.